Friday, April 22, 2011

In-Depth Study

I heard back today from the people who look over the In-depth studies, and they suggested that I resubmit a proposal using more spinning methods. I really thought that the study I chose would help other spinners find uses for their angora fiber that was too short or webbed. Over the past ten years of rabbit raising I have seen large amounts of the felting grade angora go to waste, so even if the topic does not get approved, I would like to come up with new and creative ways to use this product.

Does anyone have any creative ideas for a in-depth study????? I think my creative juices are running low....... hopefully tomorrow I will be recharged.

You have heard enough about me..... how are your lives going??

This month the roving that I sent to the mill (using the alpaca donated) is now ready to be spun. I will post pictures next week.

Until then, Mallory Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment