Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Denise - Schacht Spindle Co. (Boulder, Co)


"Dear Mallory,

I do customer service here at Schacht Spindle Co.  I have received your emails, and put your blog on my personal blog list that I check religiously.  I have only been following it for a little bit.  Unfortunately not enough time to have entered your Angora contest, ack!  I just wanted to let you know that every time I read your blog, or get a mass email from you, I am in awe!  I really wish I had the opportunities that you have had in your schooling to invent myself instead of the “system” inventing myself for me. 

Fortunately, I have fled the system and forged my own path in spite of all of the “programming” from conventional schooling.  I am writing you to tell you in this time when things may seem “down,” just remember that you are living the dream of many people who were unable to express themselves as you do at your age.  And to boot, I am sure you are an inspiration to people like me, and give us hope for your generation.  I cannot give you any practical feedback on your spinning (again I am new to your blog, and you probably know more about spinning that I at this point!), I just wanted to give you a little moral support and cheer you on."

SPIN ON! J
Denise
rovingrenee.wordpress.com


Customer Support and Sales Representative
Schacht Spindle Co., Inc./Mirrycle Corporation
6101 Ben Place  Boulder, CO 80301
303-442-3212

No comments:

Post a Comment