Friday, March 2, 2012

Photography.....

Hi Friends and Followers!

Today I decided to enter a photo contest for Deseret Book's calendar featuring LDS temples! I need as many of you as possible to vote for my photos daily, so that they will be considered for the calendar!!!! Just click the links below to vote using your Facebook!

REMEMBER TO VOTE DAILY! Thanks so much for all you do for me! Hope you enjoy seeing some of my works of art....yes, it is yet another of my art mediums.


                                                                Palmyra, NY temple

                     
                                                               Salt Lake, UT temple

                                 
                                                                 Nauvoo, IL temple


                                                                  Nauvoo, IL temple #2


                                                               Nauvoo, IL temple #3


Salt Lake, UT temple

Thanks everyone for your support! 


No comments:

Post a Comment