Friday, March 23, 2012

New Blog Facelift

Hi Fibery Friends!

So how do you like my new blog facelift? I thought it could use a change....or maybe I needed a change.

How have you all been? It seems like it has been awhile since I touched based with everyone and wanted to know how your lives have been going.

Life sure has been crazy here in Arkansas. Some days it feels as if I don't have enough minutes of the day to get everything done, however I know that I need to enjoy my college experience since it won't last forever. Don't you just wish that you could have control over your life's direction? Every time I think I have control, I learn that in deed I don't have any.

This semester has been packed with core classes, however as I am finding out some of the classes I am taking usually aren't taken until later in college careers. Oh well.... I just working on trying to enjoy them.

I will post again tomorrow about my latest fiber journeys, as it is getting really late.... so check back.

Thanks so much for your overwhelming support!
Mallory


No comments:

Post a Comment